One customer has a Sangfor NGAF, They want staffs in outside on business can use NGAF SSL VPN access to intranet and then visit server.
1. Chose deployment and enable SSL VPN service
NGAF support Gateway and Single-Arm
（Only support from WAN interface login SSL and access LAN interface, Support gateway and single-arm mode ）
2. Create User group and user
(not support LDAP ,but user can bind PC hardware ID)
3. Add resources
(Only support TCP app, Can't test by PING )
4. Add role bind resources to user
5. Set login options (default https login port is 4430)
We can also enable webagent for dynamic IP assgnment.
1. Use https://AFIP:4430 to login SSL VPN
2. After login we can see the resources